Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sunset Photography for Real Estate



Today I took some sunset shots at Mana Kai condominiums, on the 7th floor of a beachfront high rise. As I was getting my camera set up for the photoshoot, I also noticed a lot of sun worshippers gathering below on the lawn and the sandy beach. Most of them had cameras too.

I was busy snapping my photos when I heard a familiar sound in the distance. Not one, but two, no three different people along the coast blowing conch shells as the sun slowly made its way below the horizon. Since I live on the North Shore I rarely get to take in sunsets and it is always a sobering reminder of just how beautiful and special Maui is. Here we are living with year-round sunsets, framed by clean skies and the blue vast ocean.

Maui Zoom is also happy to have recently launched its new and sleek website. Check it out.

No comments: